Okay, you guys totally know I’m obsessed with cute things, right? And if you ask me, Sanrio makes the cutest of the cute. Hello Kitty, naturally being one of my faves, has been all over the place lately. Usually I can’t find anything outside of little girl’s departments but recently I found a lot of Hello Kitty at Michael’s (which is a craft store). How bizarre, right?? Check out what I found!!
I wore this on Valentine’s day.
It’s a temporary tattoo I got in a pack of Valentine’s day cards that were on sale!
Aren’t these glasses awesome?
Only sucky thing is the pictures are not dishwasher safe >_<
The back of the box!
It’s too cute not to show you, plus it has a good photo of all the glass’ designs
I can’t believe Michael’s Craft store had so much awesome stuff!
- 2 Journals, one white with heart and crown, and one Pink HK one
- 2 HK cotton candy, one blue one pink (gave one as a gift)
- Space Invader beanie (gifted). Did you ever play this game? It was so good back in the day)
- 2 Ribbon spools, one is brown with pink heart outlines, one is pink with silver HK faces
- HK crayon set (gifted) with cute color crayons.
- HK playing cards. These are so cute you guys, they’re pink cards!
- Non-HK cute gift labels, mint and white with pink flowers
- HK stickers (gifted), these are nice glittery gold ones. Each one is different!
- Space Invader pins (3 sets of 6) I used these to identify leaders during a game event I ran last month. We had a PC LAN, board games (dozens!!), PS3, 360, WII, Magic the Gathering, Pokemon Card Game, and lots of food! About 70 people came so I had to keep it organized ^_^
This is everything from the first picture that is HK only. See how cute? I feel so lucky!
What’s your favorite item from the haul?
Do you have any of these?
Do you like Sanrio characters? If so, who’s your favorite?