Hey guys, been a while! I couldn’t post because my Lyme Disease was bad again >: (read about my struggle with Lyme Disease here). *Apparently* the meds I was on to help control infections were ineffective, so I felt much worse than I should be feeling. My doc switched me to some new ones and says I should be feeling great soon. Besides that being amazeballs excellent news it also means more blog posts!!
Next posts coming up:
- Lipsi Aphrodite Powder review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Mask review
- Coastal Scents 88 Shimmer Palette Review
- ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN
If I get my way, you’ll see a new post every day ^_^ and if that happens you’ll know I’m feeling GOOD ^_^
Around the December holidays, my blogger friend Natasha from Confessions of a Skincare Junkie and I talked about our first world problem (having far too many beauty product samples) so we agreed to swap!! I sent her my package late ; _ ; (click here to see what I sent Natasha!), and honestly she gave me WAY better samples! In fact, she sent me 2 packages!! What a total sweetheart!
All arrived safely! I’m so excited ^_^
All mask products!
- Epielle Facial Essence Mask Firming and Lifting with Vitamin C
- Watson’s Whitening and Moisturizing Eye Mask (post it says: Beauty, White, Eye)
- Epielle Facial Essence Mask Green Tea and Aloe (post it says: These came from our local Korean grocer, $2 ea)
- Rolanjona Green Tea Whitening Mask (post it says: white) I reviewed this mask already: “Rolanjona Black Green Tea Whitening Mask AKA Evil Ink Staining Mask of Eyebrow Killing“
All Korean brands.
- Skinfood: (top to bottom, left to right) Deep Sea Water Multi toner, Platinum Grape Cell Illuminate Essence, Platinum Grape Cell Cream, Platinum Grape Cell Eye Cream, Gold Caviar Collagen Serum.
- Etude House: BB Cleanser, Fresh Cherry Tint, Aloe Moistfull Soothing Cream, Flower Moistfull Cream.
- Sulwhasoo: Balancing Emulsion, Balancing Water, Snowise Whitening Fluid, Snowise Balancing Water.
- Skin79: Super BB VIP Gold, Vital Super+ BB Triple Functions, Hot Pink Super+ BB
I’ve never used a Sulwhasoo product, so I’m excited to try these.
The Extra Bonus Box Natasha sent me ^_^
- Loreal Paris Advanced Haircare Total Repair Ceramide (Shampoo, Conditioner, Total Repair 5 Damage-Erasing Balm)
- Missha Perfect Cover BB Cream in 21
- Nature’s Gate Face Block SPF25 Sunscreen Lotion
- Skinfood Gold Kiwi Gift Set
- Anastasia Lash Genius (Mascara Waterproofer)
I was so happy to get all of these samples! I’m looking forward to trying them out and sharing with you guys what I learn ^_^
Have you ever done a beauty sample swap? They’re very fun and a good way to weed out samples you have too many of!
Let me know in the comments what you’d like to see a review of!